(416) 410-8191 x322
A bright, talented and ambitious IT support technician with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision. Having exposure to a wide range of technologies & able to play a key role in diagnosing hardware and software problems and to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to organize and present complex solutions clearly and accurately.
- Information Technology
- Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking and infrastructure issues.
- Experience of supporting a wide and varied client base.
- Troubleshooting PC’s, laptops and mobile devices.
- Providing 1st/2nd line support to users.
- Administering the IT department’s policies and procedures.
- Installation and support of telecommunication equipment.
- Maintaining a log of all problems detected and system back ups.
- Responsible for maintaining backups and for project work such as new builds.
- Working closely with software suppliers to resolve operational issues.
Responsible for supporting: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/ Office 2003 and 2007, Windows Server, Small Business Server 2003/2008, Active Directory Management Exchange 2003/2007, Blackberry Server/Windows Mobile, Backup products, Anti-Virus products, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless router and Firewall Configurations.
- Represent the Client team as Mechanical Engineer
- Ensure the works of contractors are in compliance with project codes & standards
- Active participation in the review of Mechanical Engineering Design Basis & maintain control
- Ensure the design; engineering and selection of key equipment are in line with project requirements
- Develop and adopt the most cost-effective and fit for purpose solutions for the project
- Review, comment and approve all technical Mechanical engineering documents in a timely manner
- Ensure proper interface management between multidisciplinary team and provide timely inputs
- Ensure proactive int/ext coordination on technical matters in the interest of project
- Participate in review session (Plot plan, layouts, 3D model,construct ability reviews)
- Support the planning team by providing appropriate inputs to prioritize the activities
- Support planning team in verifying and approving the progress claims by contractor
Ellwood Associates Inc (May 2012 - Present)
IT Support Administrator
Access Self Storage (June 2003 – May 2012)
Construction Site Superintendent
Performer Inc. (July 1998 - April 2003)
Design Mechanical Engineer
- Managing Windows Server 2008
- Network Administration
- A+ Comptia Certification
- Autodesk AutoCad Certification
- Master Degree in Automated Control Technology of Metallurgical Production Systems
- Bachelor Degree in Plastics and Heat Treatments