(416) 410-8191 x813
Lori Frangopol is our Business Administrator and is involved in all phases of accounting, administration, personel, and marketing. Lori always puts the client’s needs first. She works closely with the management team on policies and procedures. Her natural aptitude for negotiation, and problem solving help Lori build long term business relationships with our clients.
Sound knowledge of PCLaw
(PCLaw CIC certificate v12 – 2012)
Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certificate from Canadian Payroll Association
Experienced in accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and administrative tasks (over 6 years)
- Detail-orientated with good proofreading skills
- Work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to complete detailed tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency, while dealing with competing priorities and interruptions
- Quick learner who is dedicated, result-oriented, enthusiastic and able to handle multi-tasks efficiently
- Excellent team player with initiative and enthusiasm
- Invoicing, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and Month End Duties
- Create invoices in a timely manner and send out to the clients (transfer and process
- dockets from BaseCamp into PCLaw in order to create invoices)
- Verify vendor invoices for accuracy prior to processing for payment;
- Process accounts payable transactions (sort, cod, enter and post all invoices into PCLaw) and also make the payments;
- Maintain files of paid and unpaid invoices;
- Perform full cycle of Accounts Receivable duties - receive client payments, apply payment, prepare deposit slips and make deposits into the proper bank account
- Handle client enquires: provided copies of invoices when required, status of accounts;
- Responsible for collection on overdue accounts.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Forecasted the cash flow of the firm.
- Analyzed and reviewed the financials of the firm and checked on its profitability.
- Audited employees’ timesheets, new hires and terminations to ensure accuracy;
- Resolved Payroll issues and also ensured payments are accurate;
- Issued manual cheques when needed and updated year-to-date records;
- Followed up with the team, at different levels, to obtain complete and correct Payroll data;
- Ran periodical reports;
- Assisted with the preparation of year-end and T4s;
- Prepared remittances for taxes and benefits;
- Prepared Record of Employment when necessary.
- Electronic and paper filing, sorting, scanning and mailing, make photocopy;
- Calendar, email, telephone and mail management;
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic inquiries;
- Type various correspondence - letters, proposals, contracts;
- Send faxes and emails, resolve clients inquires;
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files;
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits.
- Prepare, sign and mail cheques out;
- Arrange meetings and social events on behalf of the firm.
- PCLaw accounting software
- Proficiency with MS Office and Internet browsers;
- Experience with various email applications
April 2010 - Present
ellwood Associates Inc.
April 2008 - Present
June 2007 - April 2008
United Refrigeration of Canada
A/R & A/P Clerk
July 2004 - June 2007
March 2004 - June 2004
January 1999 – April 2003
INCDMF Cefin Bucharest
- PCLaw CIC Certificate v12-2012(LexisNexis)
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certificate (CPA)
- Fundamental Accounting Course (Seneca College)
- Payroll Fundamental II Course (Seneca College)
- Payroll Fundamental I Course (Seneca College)
- Payroll Compliance Legislation Course (Seneca College)
- Computerized Accounting (ACCPAC) (Skills for Change)
- Introductory Bookkeeping (Skills for Change)
- Master Degree in Material Science Engineering (Romania)
- Bachelor Degree in Material Science Engineering (Romania)